Monday, March 05, 2007

The Best Recipe = the best hummus

Yesterday I made hummus by following the recipe from The New Best Recipe for the first time. Once again I was not disappointed. It was far better than any hummus I have made before. (I have yet to try anything from this book that does not turn out to be the best version of it I have made or had).

So I realized the The New Best Recipe is worthy of a book review. If you don't own a cookbook, this is the one to get. If you have a dozen, this one is better. You can get a smattering of the recipes from the folks who publish it at America's Test Kitchen right here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it have many recipes for Asian and Middle Eastern food?

Haley

Graham said...

It does have a handful of recipes, but not all that many.

My guess is that most of the chefs in America's Test Kitchen are Italian American, judging from the distribution of recipes . . .