Thursday, September 28, 2006

9Marks

For sometime, I've seen references to 9Marks on Between Two Worlds. Today I checked it out and found this recommendation from John Piper:

"I love to listen to the interviews at IX Marks Ministries web site. Mark Dever and Matt Schmucker have a way of drawing interesting and helpful things out of the likes of John MacArthur, Iain Murray and Josh Harris. My computer is beside my treadmill and so the wire runs often between IX Marks and my sweaty ears."

Most of you who read probably know that I admire Piper a lot and regard him as one of the best living preachers. I also have a lot of respect for Mark Dever, and after perusing 9Marks (see why its called that here), all the more. I think that there are some excellent resources to direct me in focusing on the important things in the Church.

No comments: