Saturday, May 26, 2007

Divide and conquer

I've decided to divide my blogging along the two particular lines it falls: parenting and entrepreneurship. This blog (to the relief of many) will no longer contain my musings on the Gospel and entrepreneurship. Forthwith, they can be found here. (I'll be migrating the posts that I've put up here over there in the days to come.) If you are interested, you can subscribe to the feed here.

I hope that this will serve my readership better by being more focused in each context.

2 comments:

John said...

Will you continue to post quotes on your reading (owens, et al), and other generic christian thoughts here, or is this going to strictly be a parenting resource?

Graham said...

Good question! As the Gospel continues to work through my life, I'll post quotes, insights, questions, etc. (from Augustine and Owen for now, as they have kept me from reading anything else).

However, speaking as a writer, I've found that having an anchor point to which most of the posts tie helps me to write more clearly and more effectively for my audience. So parenting will be the frequent anchor point, although you can expect to see 'generic' Christian reflections as well.

Thanks again for your question, and feel free to post anytime!