Monday, August 14, 2006

What's cooking?

We love to cook, and I've thought about trying to integrate that into this blog, to share some of the good recipes we've found. One of the (many) weaknesses of Blogger is that you can't easily tag your posts or categorize them. If they did, I would have a Recipe tag.

So, notwithstanding Blogger, I'm going to share some fun ones that we've found recently.

Yesterday we made a big batch of basil pesto that we put on green beans last night and tonight we used the pesto to make chicken fettucine with pesto cream sauce, which I highly recommend. It was very easy (since we made the pesto yesterday) and full of flavor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I for one would LOVE to see more recipes on your blog!!! I always enjoy the dishes you bring to our get-togethers! And I really loved the garlic squash soup that Rebecca made for Lauren's shower...if you would ever like to share that one!!!!! It would be especially wonderful to make this fall!!! :) ~Rachel

Graham said...

I'll look for the soup recipe and get it up here.

I use epicurious.com a lot (and like it) which is great because I can post links. We also use Everyday Food, which has a lot of recipes online. Unfortunately, our favorite cookbook, The New Best Recipe, doesn't have its recipes online . . . so you'll have to come to our house to try them out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips! ~Rachel