Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Changes coming

Blogger has just made some improvements that you'll begin to see soon. One improvement is adding Labels so I can categorize the posts. You'll see Quotables, Elisabethisms, Recipes, Parenting, etc. I think that will be a big improvement.

They have also added a layer of privacy, which I wanted. So if you are a regular (or even occasional) reader, send me an email (leavened@gmail.com) and I'll add you to the invite list so that when I switch over to the service that offers more privacy, you'll get an email inviting you to register so that you can continue reading as you did formerly.

And finally, I'm going to toy with some template changes to make the blog easier to navigate - so you can let me know whether you like it or not.

1 comment:

Graham said...

I tried to switch to the privacy setting - and apparently they haven't worked out the glitches yet, because readers who sign in can't view the blog. So it will stay public until Blogger irons out the problems.

Thanks for your patience!