Monday, October 29, 2007

Girl in the gardens

We 'discovered' some stunning gardens near our home (like Columbus 'discovered' North America) two and a half years ago. Since that time, it has been a frequent destination for relaxation, reading, family walks and photography. On Sunday afternoon we went there to snap some pictures of Elisabeth with the mums - and this is representative of the roughly 100 pictures that I took using the continuous shooting feature on my camera. We did end up with a few good ones, that I'll share later on.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

excellent stuff!

Gledwood said...

I think it was Brooklyn Public Library, btw, or else Queens, that was on the BBC the other day as the most used public library in the entire WORLD!!

joshwall said...

Graham I think you must have one of the most well documented children in the world. Do they give out trophies for that? :) Can I nominate you for said trophy?

Graham said...

Thanks, Josh!