Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I think I need some onion food

On Monday, Elisabeth had her first filling. We went to the pediatric dentist a month or so ago, and were horrified to learn that she had several cavities. So we scheduled an appointment to have them filled as quickly as we could, and Monday was the big day. She was very brave, and the filling went really well, although her lip is swollen from the procedure.

On the way home we were talking about good foods to keep her tooth healthy and she announced,

"I think I need some onion food."
[She hates onions!]

2 comments:

ChosenRebel said...

Just read your post on Pastor lance's post running through the abortion issue into social justice. Great job brother. I loved your thinking, expression and heart. Keep at it. God's blessing to you.

Graham said...

Thanks, friend!