Thursday, February 07, 2008

Bach at bedtime

In the quest for peaceful transitions to sleep, we have encouraged Elisabeth to listen to music while she goes to sleep. A week or two ago, I asked her if she would like to listen to Bach's cello suites while she went to sleep. She didn't protest, and drifted happily to sleep. The next night I asked her what music she wanted, and she requested Bach.

Now Bach is her regular request at bedtime. (I don't blame her. The cello suites are my current favorite as well!)

2 comments:

Karina Glaser said...

Dan and I love the cello suites too. We particularly enjoy Mstislav Rostropovich's performances - I've been playing it a lot during the pregnancy in hopes that our little girl will enjoy them as well. I'm so glad Elisabeth likes them!

Graham said...

That's fantastic. Are there other CDs of the same vein that you like?